18.1.10

Antique Surface

In the last couple of days i have purchased some amazing finds! Yesterday i actually bought an entire antique lounge set (the style is similar to the lounge in friends, same material etc) in great condition and at a price that only just broke my budget, but hey it was worth it! I also bought an antique coffee table, black winter boots, a lovely floral skirt, an amazing teapot and tea cup set (pictured below-tea pot sits on top of cup) and lots of great books.

How was your weekend? =)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
wearing: Floral Skirt- Vintage Charlotte Halton, Boots - vintage, Clubbmaster sunnies-vintage, Hat - Vintage Akubra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.