29.1.10

IN THE FLESH

Photobucket

Wearing: frill shoulder tank - designed by myself, fan pendant - vintage brooch on chain, clubmasters - vintage&paddy's markets and the rest already posted before.

Today we ventured into the city to visit Paddy's Markets, Hyde Park and american apparel on Oxford St.
I bought two pairs of sunglasses (one to replace my vintage clubmasters that have scratches on the lenses [both pictured] and the other pair, cause i can and cause they reminded me of the white circle Chanel frames) and some grey thigh high socks.

I cannot wait for winter.

Today my feet were so hot in my favourite boots that i almost regretted wearing them.

Almost...
They always get lovely compliments.
Good boots, nice work.

3 comments:

  1. You both look really great in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for spring! We've had a bad winter in the heartland of the states..I can only hope you will have a mild one. Very cold, icy and snowy here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe you braved boots the other day... that's dedication to the look! But well worth it I say.

    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.