2.2.10

OOh

My latest look on lookbook

Photobucket
(dont know why it looks a-blur here)

Its now February which means the last month of summer for us in the southern hemisphere.
Your probably getting sick of me obsessing about winter but i can't help it. Me and winter were meant to be! Especially since this summer has been dodgy, weather wise. One minute its hothothot and the next its overcast with odd showers. Make up your mind sky!

Happy Tuesday Everybody!

Hope your doing something exciting tonight! I think I'm going to a trivia night =) A time to access and use my knowledge

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look. It looks so simple and effortless, yet gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the glasses!!

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is snow, snow and again snow, so any pictures showin summer and people in summer clothes makes me I still wanna live:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. =) Thanks!

    Ola: The changing of seasons is a wonderful thing! Please continue living haha =)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.