3.6.10

mid-day sunshine and vintage hats

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I met up with brooke -re:new- to discuss our shared vintage stall at glebe markets (on this saturday), to do a little shopping, drink tea and touch her belly.

Oh and by the way if you didn't already know dear Brooke is 'with child'. I don't just go around feeling the bellies of the people i meet.

Today was a great chance to take some photos with my new camera. Seeing brooke work with her camera makes me realise how much i have to learn about mine. Frankly I think the learning process will be fun and can't wait to learn new techniques.

We had tea at The White Horse

wearing: Long pastel dress - vintage, suede belt - vintage, sunnies - paddy's markets, boots - opshop, jacket - opshopped, Bag - vintage oroton and assorted jewellery.


below: Brookes snaps. eatings flowers and the bump =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


emma

18 comments:

  1. Emma your dress is gorgeous!! I want one just like that! I think I could pull this one off despite my short height.

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous in that dress.

    xx, mikaela

    http://framboisefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is so lovely! I adore how you styled it

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos, looks like fun! i like you dress, very clean cut and fresh

    <33
    heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love, this is beautiful emma!

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. why saturday? I work saturdays! lame

    -m xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photo's of Brooke are great! You 2 look like you have so much fun out and about! I wish I lived in Sydney to come to the markets! Have fun with your new camera! Look forward to the pics :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! And I love your dress- so pretty! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning pics! love that dress! congrats on the camera, I'm sure you will have a ball learning how to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm... multiple goofy photos! Must learn to pose instead of mess around! *lol

    renewvintage.blogpost

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty! i love the light in these, you're gorgeous!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to her!
    I love your maxi.

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing woman! That dress is beautiful. You must do tell where you go on these vintage hunts!

    And yes Miranda. I don't feel like anything of a human after looking at shots of her. Bloody amazing she is.

    xo
    watermeloncrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous dress! The colour is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorgeous in this dress!
    can i ask you what camera you are using? it's my bday soon and id really like a camera but want to buy a good one :)

    Thanks
    Margaux from BORO

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww thanks emm your comments are always so sweet! I love all of your blog posts too!!

    Veggo is easy but just needs a bit of extra planning and organisation. Yes the boy is a fantastic photographer which makes my life and blogging so much easier! Plus I get to learn from him and borrow all his gear hehe.

    have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.