11.11.11

Palm Beach

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
wearing: vintage sequin cape, Somedays Lovin' shorts, mink pink top, Soles boots, sea folly sunnies and clutch from overseas.

Summer has hit us in full force so it's time to pull out my extensive shorts collection and mini skirts. My mum bought this recycle design clutch overseas. It's so quirky AND has an elephant on it!

If you're a long time reader you'll know I love candles and this is my latest. Fig, Cassis and Mandarin by Palm Beach which smells like heaven. Perfect for summer and who can say no to this huge double wick-er! Palm beach have lots of fresh smells and designs which you can see here on their website.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

emma

6 comments:

  1. amazing! i love this :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is too cute! Me loves elephants! Oh that candle sounds niiiice! I love candles too!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit looks really laid back

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look amazing!!! i really love your style!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love the outfit!
    the shorts are gorgeous :)
    you look amazing
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.