28.12.11

glitters like gold

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
wearing: Stylestalker shirt, vintage boots and dress borrowed from Alyse.

I thought I'd tone down this sequin dress for the BWA Blogger Xmas party with this stylestalker top but it made it even more glitzy which made me love this look even more. Those sleeves make me lose control. I can't wait to wear this shirt with some grunged up denim like it's nobodies business. On the night of the party I got to hang out with Sue-ann, one half of the Stylestalker designer duo, along with a bunch of bloggers (some old favs and some new faces too). So wearing one of her pieces and sitting next to her while wearing it was fun to say the least. Big thanks to Stylestalker! The girls also run a blog themselves (here). Have a great New Years everyone!

emma

14 comments:

  1. Love that Stylestalker shirt Emma. Those sleeves are insane!

    Christie

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and I love sequins on you! Too pretty. :)

    originalnumber.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I would have never thought of that combination!

    - kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reow - love your first pic! Looks great, Em. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress!


    www.lovestyleblogging.blogspot.com

    LSB
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sleeves on that top are killer! Love the sequins as well, our 'Take Me Out' party dress is quite similar and looks stunning on you. Happy new year lovely! Xx

    http://beginningboutique.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the top!
    the sleeves are gorgeous
    you look amazing
    have a happy new year :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo I loooooooooove this outfit. One of my favourites ever (I might have said that before but I mean it more this time!!!).

    Happy New Year, hopefully see you soon.
    :)

    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.