22.12.11

wishlist +

Photobucket
1. A thin gold ring - Antique or vintage
2. 2012 diary - Frankie
3. Baseball hat - General Pants
4. My favourite chocolates - Raffaello
5. Black round sunnies - eBay
6. Novel - The Virgin Suicides
7. Novel - The Rum Diary
8. Money - Cash
9. Bindis - Stickers
10. Black slippers - The Iconic
11. Embroided patches for my jacket - Platform 9 3/4
12. Cuffs - Asos
13. Underwater disposable - Film cameras
14. Novel - Atonement

So this is my 2012 wish list! I already know I'm getting some of these so I'm feeling very lucky.
Below are some of my recent instagram photos. Even though I've been sick and the weather has been odd I've been having a lovely summer so far. Follow me on instagram -username: emmalucey
xx

Photobucket

emma

7 comments:

  1. I love your wishlist, I had really wanted to read Atonement too, and I had forgotten about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ebay sunnies - do you have a link to them by any chance? Would like to purchase too. merry christmass! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see a few things i'd love! actually i think our taste is quite similar, haha i've listed a thin ring, in silver though, the virgin suicides, a diary ( i did have the frankie one in mind) and some camera accessories! you've picked some lovely other items, hope your list s fulfilled! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I really like your wishlist! I want 1,4,6,8 and 11 too. Have a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunglasses!
    http://journal-de-paris.blogspot.com/2011/12/colette.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY CHRISTMAS
    XO,S

    check out my blog and tell me what you think! it'd mean so much

    www.ultimatechicdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Merry Christmas Emma, hope you got everything on your wishlist! I received The Virgin Suicides last Christmas and soon after I finished, watched the movie. You will soon meet this guy called Trip.. (apparently a babe and young Josh Hartnett!)

    Enjoy and happy holidays,

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.