20.2.12

HairMeetWardrobe / Behind the Scenes

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
wearing: MINKPINK dress via MARKET HQ and vintage necklace & bag.

Here are some behind the scenes, sneak peak photos from my shoot today for the Hair Meet Wardrobe project with Toni & Guy. I wore my new favourite MINKPINK dress from Market HQ to the shoot along with fresh washed hair and a lollipop for the road.

I had so much fun on the shoot today and can't wait to see the finished product along with so many other amazing national bloggers! More details to follow in the coming months.

See more behind the scenes on my instagram - @emmalucey

Photobucket

emma

edit: 21/2/12
The winner of the Valentines giveaway is jessnz90! Congrats!

15 comments:

  1. I love your style and your photos.

    Amazing.

    xx

    Simonetta

    www.zest-a-porter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks incredible! Really loving it dead straight! you should definitely style your hair like this more often - very 70s, which I know is your thing ;)

    Can't wait to see the final shots!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you looked so pretty! i feel shamed! hahha congrats! love the post too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shots. Killing it. Love straight hair on you.

    Christie

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look gorgeous!
    your hair looks amazing dead straight, you should style it like that more often :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair - It looks incredible poker-straight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful hair!;-)
    http://nowheregirlxxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you look amazing! love the dress xx

    www.golden-silhouettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeeeeow you look cute as! Can't wait to see these shots! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing!! love that you got to wear Secret Squirrel. I brought some of my Secret Squirrel pieces to the shoot but ended up in a vintage dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your hair, so long!

    tattyragdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.