6.5.12

DAY 4 OUTFIT: Eggshell [MBFWA]

Photobucket

___________________________________

Thursday was a short day for me and my vintage eggshell coat (also lovingly referred to as 'The Egg') kept me snuggley all morning! First I headed into the city to attend a blogger breakfast held by The Iconic and Breakfast With Audrey. Danish and tea, yum!


The weather held out amazingly during the week even though the forecast was for rain oh rain!
After wearing bright prints and denim I decided on a last minute neutral look. This began as my version of the 'all white' look because unless it's a white dress I'm not sure if I would wear an all white outfit.
___________________________________

Photo diary from Day 4 coming next!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photos thanks to Jess (JessLovesFred)
___________________________________

wearing:
Sequin top - JUNK
Skirt - MINKPINK
Necklace and bag - Eloiise
Sunglasses - Retro Super Future
Boots and coat - Vintage
___________________________________

emma

14 comments:

  1. love that skirt, perfect cut & shape! you worked this colour palette beautiful & topped it off with the surprise of sequinned sleeves. can't wait for day4!x



    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neutral palette very dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you look smoking! That jacket is a great vintage find - and I love the way you're wearing it. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For someone who was not feeling well this week you certainly looked amazing! So adorable and fresh faced Em.

    I absolutely loved meeting you :) I can't wait to do it all again next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe!!
      Same here! Hopefully we will bump into each other again before then!
      x

      Delete
  5. Great pics! I love the details on the top!!!


    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit! necklace is amazing and i love that skirt!

    ellilamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super duper cute!! i love this :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you looked absolutely stunning! I wish I could've gone to fashion week :(. Hope you had a super time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous photos, you look amazing! that coat is such a fab find!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look, sequined top is really pretty so is the necklace!
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the sleeves of your shirt! lovely outfit. such a great coat!
    x


    faux style.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.