18.11.12

Lime day at the Races

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket wearing: Playsuit - Market HQ, Shoes - Rubi, belt - Sportsgirl, Bag - Sussan, Shades - Zero UV eBay, bracelet & white ring - Lovisa and DIY flower headband.

On Saturday, Luke and I headed off early to the races with a bus load of friends. I was excited to finally wear this lime playsuit that I got last month from Market HQ. At first I was planning on wearing a head-chain however I had been wanting to complete a flower headband for ages now. So I took on the challenge and made one white and one black flower headband, the latter I wore on Saturday with black heels and accessories! White nails finished off the look, along with my white and gold rings. 

I only put on a few odd bets for fun and ended up winning $30 from a $2 bet which bought me a few more sneaky drinks! Check out my instagram (@emmalucey) to see more photos from the day.


emma

25 comments:

  1. Super cute playsuit and headpiece!

    Nicole
    http://confidentliar.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fantastic! I love that colour, it really suits you.

    I love zerouv on ebay, they have the best sunnies :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like so much fun! I love the color of the playsuit!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    p.s I started a youtube channel, check it out HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow I love this outfit and your style! :)
    Following for sure! If you want you can follow me back?
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in this playsuit!!! And the colour is really good ;-)

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are spectacular baby
    fran

    NEW OUTFIT: MAN WITH A BLAZER
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/blue-blazer-and-brown-details.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi gorgeous! I love your blog! You have such a cool style and you seem to do such fun things!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the headband of black flowers you are wearing here! such a bright color of clothing, you will it off so well in this romper!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so chic! reminds me of Lana del Rey <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so beautiful wow!

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty! Hope you had fun!

    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ....I dear...this look is so pretty...love it and the dress is fantastic ^^
    what do you think to follow each other? I'll wait for you on my blog...
    kiss and have an happy start of week
    vendy

    follow me:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit! The lime is gorgeous on you.

    x Eve

    ReplyDelete
  14. emma you look beautiful! that dress is soooo gorgeous :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so gorgeous in this lime romper! Just stunning!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear love your style, you´ve amazings legs ;)
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your playsuit!
    can't wait to goto the races when I move to OZ :)


    xx
    Jen
    www.jennyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.