2.1.13

InstaLOVE - December

Photobucket

A little Instagram wrap-up of December to keep you all updated while I'm away at the seaside! Back on the 8th so don't worry, we won't be apart for too much longer ♥ Lots of new posts when I get back!

Find me on Instagram @emmalucey and follow my twitter for updates.

x

emma

17 comments:

  1. Love it! Enjoy the rest beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! i love this! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute instagram photos!! mine instagram name is @smaching.. ill be sure to look you up :)


    come enter my giveaway for a Plush scarf... Only a few days left!
    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/2012/12/plush-scarf-giveaway.html

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this instagram post, following you now x.x <3

    enter my leggings giveaway!
    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're adorable. And that cat is killing me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! I miss summer!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics, and the cat is sooo cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's that your cat? It's absolutely adorable :)! Lovely captures, I wish December wouldn't pass by so quickly :/.

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. man.... you must live in cali ... i wish i lived somewhere warm. Your december looks awesome

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  10. these pics are all really amazing!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. great compilation! loved those sets (like homemade polyvore).

    http://coffee-looks-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy the rest of your summer break! I hear Aussie is experiencing some incredible weather :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. you kitty is soo cute!

    xx
    jen
    www.jennyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have one hell of a body, lady!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.