6.11.13

InstaLOVE - Spring (Part 1)

 photo instasep_zpsc5e91a68.jpg

Today I started putting together my instagram photos for Spring so far... but I've had so many amazing adventures over the past couple of months that I've had to split them into two parts! So here is my INSTA-LOVE post for September.

This year we had an unusually hot burst of weather in Sydney so that meant I was able to enjoy my new Triangl swimwear on the first day of Spring! It was then one extreme to the next when we travelled to Thredbo for our annual skiing trip. When I returned, in amongst a mountain of assignments, it was my 23rd birthday (the celebrations seemed to be endless this year! So lucky). Next it was off to HONG KONG! Luke and I had a mind-blowing, amazing time even though we arrived at the same time as Typhoon Usagi. 

At the beginning of the year I thought 2013 wouldn't be a great year and there was no way to top 2012 but September sure showed me wrong! More Insta-love coming soon.

Find me on Instagram @emmalucey
http://instagram.com/emmalucey

emma

6 comments:

  1. Amazing photos, your travels all sounded amazing! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like life's been treating you pretty well recently, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely vibrant photos, wish i lived somewhere sunny, gorgeous looks

    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos! sounds like you've had a wonderful couple of months so far :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with how gorgeous you are, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh, gorgeous pics! Making me miss Australia, I'm back in rainy Ireland :( I was actually working up in Thredbo this winter, it's soooo much fun eh?
    Lucy X
    http://ShortGirlHighHeels.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11004535

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.