11.12.13

Tis the season!

 photo 9d91c9d4607411e3822e12dafa26d970_8n_zps91d0ea6c.jpg

Hey there early birds!
Before you guys jet off to work or school don't forget to tune in to the Nine West 'Rock The Party' Google+ Hangout where I'll be joining 4 other global bloggers to chat about Holiday Season Style!
These are the heels I'll be wearing to parties this month (posted on my instagram earlier this week). 

If you're stuck on styles and trends this year be sure to tweet us questions (to @EmSpinDizzyFall or @ninewest) with the hashtag #9wHoliday!

See you soon lovelies

emma

EDIT: Watch the recording of the Nine West 'Rock the Party' Google+ Hangout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.