17.12.14

#BecauseNoReason

 photo P1300395_zps0276fd30.jpg photo slide1_zpsa27c94bf.jpg photo slide2_zps1ad660b2.jpg photo slide3_zpsd72a4152.jpg


Not long ago I got an invitation to the Hazy Rose to witness something mysterious. The video here says it all. A whimsical mix of sweets and the signature shake to produce a masterpiece. Watching those sprinkles make my tongue tingle. A great solution for those hoping to relive childhood memories of fairy bread… without the added carbs. Brilliant or bonkers? I’m on board either way! After my bizarre experience I was inspired to try my hand at a few Chambord Cocktails … with a twist. #becausenoreason here’s three for the books.

Chambord Spritz (with sprinkles)
50ml Chambord
125ml dry white wine
Soda Water
Take a large wine glass and fill it up with ice. Add Chambord, white wine and soda.

Chambord Vodka Lemonade (plus lollipop stirrer)
25ml Chambord
25ml vodka
Lemonade
Lime wedges
Take a long glass filled with ice. Pour in Chambord, vodka and top with lemonade. Add lime wedge.

Chambord Royale (side of fairy floss)
10ml Chambord
Any fizz you fancy
Raspberry
Pour Chambord into a flute glass. Top with your fizz and add your raspberry. 


This time of year is all about friends and family, which brings back all childhood memories. Hence the fairy floss, lolly -pops and sprinkles! Why? #becausenoreason. That’s the motto I’ll be living by this summer. Speaking of childhood memories, this chair has lived through so much! I’ve had it since I was a little monster and I called it my fairy chair. Now that I’m a fully functioning adult (pfft!) it’s called my ‘gypsy chair’.  My chair may have changed its name and had a few bumps and bruises along the way, it just shows that some things change but at least you’ll always have those memories. 


emma

2 comments:

  1. nice pics. ; _))

    xoxo


    kisses from Poland ;**;-)


    xoxo
    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, where did you get your dress from? x

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.