7.11.17

NEW Europe Bucket List!

 photo Photo2013-10-2017-2_zpsn3jtstfz copy_zpshd0cfztp.jpg photo Photo 13-10-2017-5_zpsdynngglc.jpeg photo Photo 13-10-2017-4_zpsbptgzhbe.jpeg photo Photo 13-10-2017_zpsbak5eave.jpeg photo Photo 13-10-2017-3_zpsfjwby330.jpeg photo Photo 13-10-2017-6_zpsjspheeqo.jpeg


Over the past 5 years I’ve been luckily enough to visit Europe 6 times and I’ve just returned from 4 months of travels across the continent. So, I’ve been super lucky to see a lot so far! However, something you learn when you travel is there’s way more to still see that you haven’t seen before – you hear stories from fellow travellers and your bucket list just keeps getting longer. While I’m based in London I’ll be spending a lot of time travelling Europe (well, fingers crossed!) so I’ve put my thoughts on paper and made a little bucket list of things I’d like to do over the coming years also taking into account the discounts available with the ISIC.

Brussels for the Winter Wonders & Christmas markets
Between 24th November till the end of December the Grand-Place is lit up & cheery thanks to the Winter Wonders & Christmas markets. While in Brussels I’d also like to check out museums such as Muziekinstrumenten Museum (musical instruments museum in a beautiful building with a lovely view) and the Palais du Coudenberg right next door – the ISIC Westpac Student Discount Card has discounts for both!

Sicily & Southern Italy
I’ve visited Tuscany, Rome, Naples and the Amalfi coast of Italy however I’ve always wanted to explore the south of Italy. Not only does Sicily have well-preserved ruins and some of the most charming coastline towns, photos of the light blue sea water there makes me want to drop everything and book a direct ticket there right now.

Madrid
I spent a lot of time in Spain this year in both Pamplona and Valencia and I can’t get enough. I’ve never visited Madrid but it’ definitely on my bucket list! Madrid is the capitol of Spain and boasts a unique bohemian culture and lively nightlife!
There is no better way to explore the city than a walking tour – the ISIC Westpac Student Discount Card provides 10% off student guided tour rates by Sandemans. Actually, Sandemans offers guided walking tours in 18 cities including Copenhagen. Which brings me to…

Scandinavia
I’ve never visited any of the countries in Scandinavia so there’s a lot to tick off there! I think Copenhagen would be a good start though. Wherever I go I always check out the nightlife and I’ve found that you can get a 30% discount on the Pub Crawl CPH with the ISICWestpac Student Discount Card. Another thing I love to do is hire bicycles and ride around exploring more of the city (Bim Bim bikes offers discounts to those is a Westpac Student Discount Card ISIC in multiple cities).


So that’s just a few of the adventures on my near endless bucket list! If you’re keen to explore the discounts available with the Student Discount CardISIC, Westpac provides a complimentary Student Discount Card to those under 31 who open a new Westpac Everyday bank account. To find out more head [here]

emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.