17.9.90

Villa Life @ The Amala

 photo IMG_4307.jpg photo image1-18.jpg photo IMG_4308.jpg photo IMG_4303.jpg photo IMG_4304.jpg photo IMG_4306.jpg photo IMG_4305.jpg

During my recent trip to Indonesia it was a pleasure to stay with the beautiful people at The Amala in Seminyak. I picked it as it was not too far from Eat Street (probably the main attraction in Seminyak because, you know, food!) but it was also a super convenient spot when travelling around the area while trying to fit everything in! 

The Spa Villa was something else! After a short stroll down a serene pathway lined with bamboo the villa offers a private oasis in the middle of busy Seminyak. My favourite features included the plunge spa pool in the middle of the villa for a quick cool off, the open air bathroom area and breakfast delivered to our villa every morning. 

While on the topic of food I thought I'd recommend a few new places I visited while in Seminyak! First up is BOSS MAN burgers - up there with one of the best burgers I've ever had (yes that's saying a lot! I've had plenty of burgers all over the globe) and I also recommend their Mac N Cheese balls. Another one was Corner House Bali which has replaced an old cafe since I was in Seminyak last time - I rather enjoyed their cocktails and the vegetarian ravioli. Of course there are also the hotspots in Seminyak - La Favela and Motel Mexicola - both I would definitely recommend for dinner or a late night boogie! 


emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.