17.9.09

Midriff Me







i love the midriff trend coming back this spring!
i saw this picture on Nasty Gal a couple of months ago and just loved it!

Im planning on making a midriff retro bra top design though in florals with a thick metal zipper at the back.
i think it'll be a stretch considering my current sewing skills, but i really want something suitable to wear with a high waisted swing skirt (and not look overly retro) so i will keep on keepin' on.
i also bought some cheap tights/leggings yesterday and im going to cut them to make my very own bike pants instead of buying them for $30 in general pants. Might even add some lace.




Picture from AA





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.