12.10.09

Goodbye Winter Wools


i know, i know, its still cold with this shitty weather in sydney but soon the sun is going to come sailing back to where it belongs! i Just can't wait for summer but im also a bit sad to be saying goodbye to my socks, thigh highs and stockings. My socks and stockings were my favourite items this winter and i sure wore more skirts&dresses than my normal jeans because of it.


Here are a couple pictures of the amazing ADean sporting one of my favourite looks for last winter, Socks with heels, YUM!







p.s if anyone knows where i can get socks with frills i'd love to know! I've looked at markets stalls, $2 sock shops and at almost every little girls section of places like target and big dub but no luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.