26.10.09

the nothing diet

Photobucket

I've recently been put on a strange diet (by my dietition) to eliminate foods that irritate me from my diet.
Here's the list of things i can't eat:
  • Apples
  • Peaches
  • mango
  • pears
  • watermelon
  • honey
  • all peas
  • tinned fruit
  • Milk
  • Custard
  • Ice Cream
  • cheese
  • yogurt
  • apricots
  • avacados
  • blackberries
  • cherries
  • lychees
  • nectarines
  • plums
  • cauliflower
  • mushrooms
  • coconut
  • chewing gum
  • articially sweetend anything
  • artichoke
  • asparagus
  • beetroot
  • broccoli
  • brussel sprouts
  • cabbage
  • fennel
  • garlic
  • legumes (lentils, beans, chickpeas)
  • okra
  • onion
  • persimmon
  • rambutan
  • rye
  • wheat- bread, pasta, cous cous, cakes, biscuits, crackers
  • and other things that contain FODMAPS

This will continue for 8 weeks! Im only up to day 5!
Today i bought this 'nut free Nut Bar' which is lactose free but tastes kind of like chocolate.

Photobucket
p.s sorry about the crappy photo my normal camera is out of action

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)

    I just posted a comment on my blog in reply to your question but it took up half the page so I deleted it.. I have SO much advice for you on Melbourne!! Can i send it to your email or do you mind me posting the longest ever comment here?

    and WHAT are you going to eat for the next 8 weeks?!?! That's awful!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.