16.11.09

hot hot heat

Today I was off to do some vintage hunting and pick up poor Penny-Lane from the vet.
Being terribly hot and humid here in Sydney i wore my flowy floral blouse but by the end of the day ended up in my singlet anyway. Even too hot for a sheer flowy blouse =(

On the weekend i did some lovely sunbathing at the beach but i have a feeling its now going to be the gross sticky hot for the rest of the week.

I think I'll be spending my days inside with air-con keeping penny company as she gets better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wearing: Vintage Blouse-opshop, singlet-bonds, DIY shorts- opshop&altered, Chain-opshop & rings- bali.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Penny-Lane.
Was a dog now a ferret. She had to be totally shaved.
Sexy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.