18.11.09

Split ends

Photobucket
Photobucket

I got a hair cut today.
Why! Why did i get a haircut.
Its so short now compared to my old hair that i had been growing the whole year.
I want my dead split ends back.
I almost felt like tearing up in the hair dressers chair.
Yeah it looks fine but its not what i want.

At least its summer and i can spend it destroying my hair in the sun and storming it with sea water and salt spray. i can't wait!

On this hot day i wore: Vintage top (that i stole from mums wardrobe a couple years ago) - Katies, DIY bleached Shorts - Opshoped then altered, Stone pendant-wollongong uni markets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.