A little wishlist of some lovely items for winter that wont break the bank! Some great alternatives for someone saving for something special =)
1. Susie boots - rubi shoes ($39.95!)
2. Fire Engine Swing Skirt - re-new ebay store
3. Cotton wool (for knitting huge warm winter scarves) - at your local $2 store of base warehouse
4. Hooded Cape - ebay ($38.99)
5. Plum Opaque stockings - ebay ($7.99)
6. HUGE tracksuit/sweat pants (i'll be getting mine from the mens section for extra warmth) - Big W (from $12.90)
7. lace up boots - ebay ($52.86)
8. Crunchie Bar (YUM) - grocery stores (under $3)
9. Owl ring (for my collection) - etsy ($26.50)
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
Whats your favourite season of the year?