5.4.10

basket full of pearls

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wearing: blazer-vintage, top-justjeans, shorts-lucky 13, socks-paddy's markets, bag-vintage, pearl basket pin - vintage and nails - maybelline.

This is what i wore last week on a little day trip down the coast. It was quite hot (thank god autumn has now finally become autumn) but i found this blazer i bought last spring and never got to wear because it was too hot.

Just a quick post tonight. I just got home from my Easter trip and i think I'm going to fall asleep at my laptop. After i finish writing this i am going to bed and probably won't even have time to read before I fall into a deep slumber. (by the way i finished 'girl with the dragon tattoo'. It was disturbing but really quite good so i went straight on to read the next book in the series).

I have so many things to do this week that i may not get time to post much. Which is a huge problem because i have so many cool things to publish on this blog!

Hope everyone had an amazing Easter and your not too sick from eating too much chocolate (like me).

Photobucket

my favourite little eggs, yum!

emma

18 comments:

  1. oooooh such a nice look, chic and comfy for a day out. you have such great style :D

    magdaleneloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...love your blazer!!...

    happy easter!!.. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like bag and blazer. Ehh, I must learning in Easter, exam next month ;/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the high socks, I'm so happy they are sold again:) you look great in them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yumm Easter eggs. I'm not normally a chocolate lover but I do love Easter eggs. Love the dark wash shorts.

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the brooch is really nice, I like the look with the jacket too

    http://lenkajames.devote.se/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the best high wasted shorts. I'm a bit jealous. Where do you find all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sad those yummy eggs only come by once a year :/ cute outfit btw

    helen xx
    yea-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the socks and how you styled them! I was struggling with how to wear them without looking all 'slutty schoolgirl' but you look perfect!!

    Yes i too am sick from so much chocolate! time for a health kick!

    Here is the link to the sunnies - i love them - haven't stopped wearing all week.

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220544509605&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_2750wt_941

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you can incorporate long socks with anything
    for me, thats such a hard trend to pull off.
    love,
    www.fabitalavera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. From head to toe, love the whole outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you style, I just found your blog, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't know that you have easter there in Australia
    you've got an autumn and i have spring i wish it'll be hotter and you the oposit

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is perfect, so gossip girl.

    I love it, especially the blazer.
    And you are so cuteee :)

    Kiss,
    Mél

    (New article on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog girlie. You have amazing style, follow your blog daily xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. your vintage finds are awesome :)
    i always go on crazy hunts for blazers, but they are always hulkingly huge! what's your secret, miss :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, i adore your blazer. this whole outfit is amazing! i enjoy reading your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your brooch - amazing doll really love your blog


    www.olivia-parker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.