6.4.10

happy camper

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn't get to take many digital pictures over the weekend but i did get a couple as the sun was going down on sunday. Obviously this isn't an outfit post, unless you want to read 'this is what i wore to sit around the fire and read and sing songs.'

I just like the setting sun and my minolta camera. I think i used up a whole film over the weekend. It got very cold at night and i loved it! lovely weekend away.

Last week i received not one but TWO amazing illustrations!
The first is by Elle from Ellionaire (she has amazing shoe style!)

Photobucket

The second is from the wonderful and quirky Vanessa from the monday issue (very interesting posts and cute illustrations).

Photobucket

Check out both blogs, these girls are both lovely!
emma

14 comments:

  1. like ur camera!!,,,
    those ilustration are great!!

    visit mine??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you for suggesting my blog :) I'm glad you liked the picture.

    hope you had fun camping - I dream of campfires and cold nights under the non-polluted sky, so many stars!

    xx Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaawww, cutee x
    camilla

    intothefoldfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful to hear about the stars!!!

    the shoot was just for fun. Some creative activity & a spare afternoon.

    I can't wait to do more soon :) & share them.

    xx Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girl! Glad you like the drawing and I'm honored you think I have an amazing shoe style lol! Your such a sweet heart! If you need anything, let me know! With love Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the first photo!

    www.whatihearttoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool illustrations, and your camera strap is ace :)

    http://werethewildthingsmightbe.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. the lighting is beautiful in these pics! and i love that second illustration, soo soo cute! :)

    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohmygoodness your camera is possibley the best thing i have ever seen. and the strap!? it makes me want to jump in a combi and travel to glastonbury. legit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute is your blog...love the drawings

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! Your style is amazing and I'm totally jealous of your camera! I will follow your blog, if you follow mine! :D

    <3
    Take a Walk on a Rae of Sunshine:
    http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
    http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I was good at relaxing but it's not one of my talents. My boyfriend keeps trying to get me to slow down and rest but it's so hard for me to do. I'm so used to running around all day, it's hard to switch it off!

    As far as an interview, I would love to. Just email me when you have the time.

    stewa122@hotmail.com

    LOVELOVE

    ReplyDelete
  13. such cute illustrations! and love the photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the camping idea :) great post as always!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.