5.10.10

road tripped

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
wearing: vintage levis, blouse - charlie brown and dotti cardi

I've just gotten back from an extended weekend away.

I am in complete holiday mode.

I've spent the last fortnight attending tanning sessions, eating sushi, reading, playing some guitar and generally doing squat-zip-zero and not caring about anything.
It seems that i now believe its 'summer time' even though its not.
but lets face it, if you've been able to capture that "its summer, i can do what ever i want" mindset during spring you've got some happy days ahead

Took some quick snaps in front of this amazing yellow canola field. I found these shorts in my wardrobe. Yes i said FOUND! It's like someone planted them there because i have never seen them before in my life but they are just what i wanted and perfect! Loose, folded cuff and comfy. (although they are a biiiiiit bunched up in these photos from being in the car all day!)


Photobucket

Photobucket
Some flowers that i bought last week. I'm happy to say they survived while i was away and are still brightening my days

em

16 comments:

  1. wow, that place looks like a perfect place for shooting! I love those photos :)

    http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. tanning sessions, eating sushi, reading, playing guitar, squats and not caring seems an excellent summer mode!!!

    xx Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos are amazing! Where is that field?! I want to visit haha.

    Sorry I am so late in replying to your comment, I am a very vague person lately! I just watched Whip It again and it reminded me. My friend got her roller blades from K-Mart for $20. Go grab some. Hopefully they won't be pink.

    And thankyou muchly for your lovely compliments =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are beautiful, sounds like you're having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers, even though its spring i call it summer, everything is better in 'summer' mode! love the shorts and the top! i NEED to go thrifting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, whereabouts did you come across this canola field? sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally feeling your summer/holiday vibes. Its so hard to be at work in summer, even more so now im near the beach. Love the yellow! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos!! Love your outfit too!!

    Ps: I gave your blog an award, come check it out! http://bit.ly/b1dA4U

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet. gorgeous, as always :)
    check out my giveaway..
    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh THAT FIELD is amazing!! where was this? i know what you mean when your wardrobe surprises you with an unknown "where did that come from" piece of clothing!

    wish i was doing absolutely nothing... arrghh work!


    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    x Your Only Blackswan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh I love it! I just updated my blog with canola field shots, how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. weather looks amazing! currently freezing to death in london
    just wanted to leave a comment - loving your blog up! xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. girly that second shot of you is amazing :)
    busily catching up on all your posts!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.