31.1.11

cake face

Photobucket

On the weekend I went to a big family bash and ate way too much great food (not to mention the cake that was shoved in my mouth)!
After watching good old Beetlejuice the night before I decided to pull out my vintage black dress. Dressed in black + camera in hand, all i needed was a slicked fringe and a stripe suited poltergeist by my side to have the part down.

If you follow me on the fun fun twitter (or if your in Sydney) you'll know that today was the hottest day of the summer and all ice blocks bought were sliding straight off their sticks! Tomorrow is supposed to be worse (40 Degrees C!) so I think I'll spend it inside with the air-con this time!

Dress - Vintage sportsgirl
Jewellery - Vintage

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

emma

15 comments:

  1. the cake looks awesome!! yum. :)

    btw… if you want to get some pretty dresses for free, feel free to join my giveaway :)

    http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit looks great. And so does all that cake and fresh fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 40 is so hot! Love the beetlejuice look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photographs darling, oh how I love cake...a little too much I think, I have a very very sweet tooth ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress, so pretty and the cake looks so good! :)

    isabelhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so gorgeous!!

    One love,
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pictures and dress!
    yum the cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm that cake looks amazing!! and i really love how long your hair is right now! cute post :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos. that pavlova looks yum !



    faialofa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm that cake looks so good. And I love your jewelry!


    Boxmoonbabble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I nearly died in the heat today, air con is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmmm cake! I love yr necklace, green is my favourite colour.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit and yummy looking cake!
    http://klothculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.