2.1.11

Christmas Gravy

Photobucket

Photobucket
wearing - Vintage suede shorts, Sportsgirl cut out shoulder top and Rubi clogs

So the festive season has come and gone yet again and so has 2010! Oh so, Happy New Year!

On Christmas day I woke up and opened presents with Luke, my family and my family puppy. We then had christmas lunch at my Grandma's house with everyone! And then came more presents!

Next, me and Luke jumped in his old car and drove up the coast to Avoca Beach and spent Christmas dinner with Lukes family and then... more presents!

Yes I have been spoilt this year (I am already half way through my first film on my new fisheye2 camera)

So a day filled with presents, toy soldiers, bon bon paper hats and lots and lots of food. (after two big meals and multiple cheese platters I was about to pop!)

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas time too



Photobucket
Penny Lane opening presents

Photobucket
My homemade custard and raspberry tart

Photobucket
Vintage christmas decorations

Photobucket
One of the best cheese platters I have ever encountered

Photobucket
Toy soldiers in my lunch

Photobucket

Photobucket
Presents

Photobucket

emma

18 comments:

  1. Um everything looks amazing! You look amazing, the food looks amazing and the cheese cant even be classed in that last comment because it actually looks EXTRAORDINARY!

    Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and New Years!

    X
    Mon
    http://mon-is-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your shorts!! they're fantastic - what a find!

    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    x Your Only Blackswan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous Christmas!! Your shorts are super cute, and that custard and raspberry tart...Yum :)
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, and looks like you had the perfect Christmas as well. Happy New Year, and best wishes for 2011 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum that tart looks divine! What a perfect looking christmas! ps. can I borrow your puppy? She is so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish i was having Christmas in the sun!!

    Looks like you had a wonderful day

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your legs go on for days woman! also, i need the recipe for that tart ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment in our blog. We are writing again:)

    These photos are great. And you are looking beautiful:)<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gah this looks so perfect!
    And I'm totally demanding soldiers in my lunch next year ;)

    Danni
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want that tart. now.
    and that cheese platter is monstrous! It's perfect except for all of the olives. Olives. The Devil's fruit...

    Avoca beach is lovely, I once door knocked there ahaha.

    I wish I was small enough to wade through gravy. That would make my life.

    -m xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy new year!\

    amazin post dear

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVELY PICS!!!I don’t know If you know that I changed the "url" of my blog ... now is www.dressed4success.blogspot.com >;-D
    …1KiSS and A Happy NY!!*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! And do we spot some Kikki K?! LOVE!

    All the best for 2011 sweet :)

    xMHQx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!! I love those shorts! Ohh and massive fan of kikki K. I have an unhealthy obsession with random stationary items

    Hope you have had a fab xmas/nye Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg, is that olives in those wooden bowls? They look HUGE! Standard Australian size, eh? I'm speechless. :D
    Anyway, looks like you've had a wonderful christmas!

    /Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.