4.1.11

the last night

Photobucket

Lets move on from christmas, its the new year after all.
Happy 2011.

Usually i wouldn't post this photo but I love my new fisheye2 camera (I just picked up my first developed film from the store) and it was the first photo i took this year so you know, stuff it.
I wore my romper/jumpsuit (whatever is the passable name for them these days) from Blue Flamingo in Bali and the party turned up at mine. Which was lucky because I had no good shoes to wear.

My New Years Eve celebration decisions are always made last minute but this one was actually good.
Burnt sausages, hands in butter, lost shirts, all my knives and forks on the floor and a lot of people whipping their hair back and forth. Turns out there wasn't many suitable photos to show but I'll post more fisheye photos soon.
Hope you all had awesome last nights of the decade


Photobucket

em

11 comments:

  1. Technically the short ones are playsuits and the long ones are still jumpsuits. Picky fashbrigade.

    I like romper though. Sounds fun.

    -m xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if all your knives and forks were on the floor, it must have been a good night, lol. Totally random :)
    Ang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fish eye turns out amazing!
    Cute photos lovely!
    xo

    www.amgoorie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest photo!! happy new year

    www.ohyouarethemoon.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely film, so glad you got to spend it with your boy... mine was in manchester with the boys :(

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THE FIRST PICTURE!

    looks like you had a great night

    BOXMOONBABBLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great and you all look like you had a great time!!!


    I'm following you. Follow me back?
    xoxo, A
    toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that first photo is possibly the cutest photo!!
    Hope you had a wonderful new years babe!!

    strayedmisfit.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute blog darlin!!! im following you now!!

    xoxo

    ellie
    http://itstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year emm! http://indianadoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.