3.6.11

NEW GEN

Here's my coverage of the first New Generation show. The new gen shows were on the last day and both were quite interesting.

I was looking forward to seeing what the girls from Mok Theorem had up their sleeves as I attended their show last year (which was my first 'real' fashion show).

It was also very exciting as I was sitting next to dear Marg (shine by three) who styled the pieces for Paper Skye.


Photobucket
Lace and signature zippers from Mok Theorem
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Below: sheer tones from Paper Skye
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Tassels and colourful prints from Poppy Lissiman
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Hats and structured pieces from Arj Selvam
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Next will be the New Gen 2 show, Bowie and our Last night bloggers dinner


emma

4 comments:

  1. love the second photo down on the right - the back of that mini dress looks amazing - in fact all Mok's designs look ridiculously well structured/designed.
    love the beautiful pink dress too that just pops right out! & those tassle turquoise earrings add a whole other dimension to the look.. which reminds me that i really really want to get a really long feathered earring (doesnt even have to be plural ;) ) & margaret did a fabulous styling job!x



    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - amazing photos, thanks for sharing them. Very inspirational looks. Love the pops of colour!
    Delia from 'What Should I Wear.com.au'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those blue tassel earrings! Any idea where I can get my hands on them??

    ReplyDelete
  4. poppy Lissiman is deffinatelu up my street bright colours + crazy print plus them tassle blue earrings are such a statement

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.