13.8.11

MAD LOVE - Behind the scenes. [feat. Anja]

Photobucket

A couple of weeks ago I visited the lovely team at The Wonderland when they shot the new collection 'White Dreams' for label Mad Love designed by Gill Lawrence.
The set was all white and the amazing Anja Konstantinova fit right in with her lovely blonde hair and overall look.

Here are my behind the scenes shots from the shoot and I hope you like them!

After the shoot Jess (tuula), Nicole (confident liar) and myself grabbed a yummy lunch on Crown St. Although I actually had something off the all-day breakfast menu!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

emma

7 comments:

  1. I love that silver necklace and sheer black blouse(?) Whatever that is, it's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics! Lucky you getting a behind the scenes sneak peek. Those clothes look so great with the all white background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black top/dress is amazing! As is that yummy food! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the all-white props and her acid blonde hair is amazing!! what a great day filled with fashion and of course yummy eggs :P

    See you tomorrow !!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern and material in photo ten. Great behine the sceen look.

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The patterns and colors are lovely. I always adore fashions mixed with white backgrounds

    your blog is always divine`

    sweetness xx
    hope to hear from you*!
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just fantastic!
    much admiration wonderingwolves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.