17.11.11

Blogger Breakfast @ The Iconic

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Myself with Thu, Jess, Sophia and Nicole.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Pip (BWA), Nicole and myself.
Photobucket
Me, Nick (from the Iconic), Kristal and Hayley.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
wearing: Shorts by Shilla, Vintage blouse and watch, 'Emma' necklace from mynamenecklace.com, House of Harlow ring, rubi clogs and Kristal's amazing blazer in the last photos (the wind got a bit chilly on Wednesday!)

On Wednesday morning I attended a Blogger Breakfast set up at The Iconic head quarters.
We were treated to sweets & pre-lunch bubbly while Sarah Gale gave us the low-down on The Iconic and what to expect in the near future.
I'm really looking forward to seeing new things from the Iconic and after a behind the scenes tour of their office I am sure there are excellent plans in the making.

My favourite item presented on the day were the bright green slippers (above).
I am so eager to get my hands on some loafers or slippers for the summer that I've been asking everyone I see with them where they got them from.

It was also a chance to wear my (new) name necklace. I've never had a name necklace and this is a little more exciting than a coke with my name on it!

emma

15 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Im new to your blog but will definitely add it on to my rss feed and follow. :) Lovin' that blazer and you're right, those green flats are adorable.

    Blogger love from Melbourne :)
    www.mister-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red and the peach combo work so well on you.
    Totally unexpected!
    Gorgeous outfit as always.

    Mel x
    http://flourishedandsunkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo looks like fun, I hope you had a fabulous time, and I agree those slippers are lovely

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Carrie-esque necklace against your floaty red tee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arrggg I hate that the worst photo of me ever is doing the social media rounds after that breakfast. Not your fault though haha. Your outfit was cute and I loved Kristal's blazer, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the green loafers!
    Looks like a fun morning :)
    Have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the red and peach combo! those shorts look perfect for summer and Kristal's blazer is dam right ah-mazing!!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the shorts and blazer are lovely hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit !! you look gorgeous Emma !!!
    It seems you had a great time ;)

    Love from London Wishes
    Caith and Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this concept. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday Jodhpur pants

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.