7.12.11

Dove

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
wearing: Carly Paiker leather cuff, cheap monday jeans, thrifted sequin singlet, bag from loveholics and shoes that I think get the cutest shoe award this week!

It's official! Sydney clouds hate us. It was announced as the 'coldest first week of december in Sydney since 1960'! Really? I want to be at the beach not in my darn tracksuit pants that I pushed under my bed weeks ago!

I was so happy with this little bit of sunshine coming through this lovely tree arch that we took photos before the clouds came back to rain on the parade.
I love my new leather cuff from the young & very talented Carly Paiker. Can you believe this lovely lady is making so much magic at only 24?! Have a look at her designs (here) because a leather cuff is a must for a summer arm party! Definitely on the Christmas list. LOVE.

And to end this post this is what Penny-Lane looks like after setting up Christmas decorations.
She looks excited (...not impressed).

Photobucket

emma

10 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, I like your jeans and the shoes is so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute poochy Emma.
    Love your bracelets and watch - look great.

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit! What the hell is wrong with the weather?! It's freezing in Brisbane too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! i want your shoes! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Penny looks cute! :)

    http://callme-jo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe that sequin top was thrifted?! Good find!

    xx

    www.sangeetatatiana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.