9.4.12

Blossom

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
wearing: Kimono by Shilla, ten dollar shop tee, handmade beanie, MINKPINK shorts, Soles boots, mimco bag and vintage belt.

So not long ago I announced on the Spin Dizzy Fall Facebook page that I will be going to fashion week again this year (now MBAFW). Again, I just want to have fun with outfits and also looking forward to hanging out with some of the amazing Australian bloggers that I get to call my friends and meeting even more new people.
Of course I am still dreaming of jet-setting to Indo in June as well but that seems like a lifetime away when I think about everything. But that doesn't stop me planning! It's going to be what summer was supposed to be. Some little flowy dresses, playsuits, gold jewellery and some sweet Jessica Simpson platform shoes are what I need for this tropical dream. Almost a reality!

emma

11 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous kimono!
    So excited for MBFWA too, i'm heading up from Melbourne - hopefully cross paths with you at a show during the week :)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit Emma. Great print on the Shilla kimono. Your dog is so adorable! Ah NYFW is a goal of mine too. Hope to make the dream a reality as well.

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!!
    The bag is amazing!




    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kimono is gorgeous!! I want, I want!!

    x Eve

    thesecretgardenofeve.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, is that your dog...
    ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dog! Haha very cute... Im so jealous of you going to fashion week! It really does look amazing enjoy every moment x
    www.herlux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Emm! That kimono is amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair and the Kimono. Hope you hada good Eater break.

    Lou
    www.thekeypieces.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.