1.9.12

AUGUST on Instagram @emmalucey

Photobucket


August has been a huge month for me. At the start I was still recovering from my wisdom teeth operation (which was much harder than I thought it would be). My second semester of university for 2012 began and since it has been a struggle getting everything done on time!

When times get stressful I realised that I am so lucky to have great people surrounding me and to have my blog to turn to! Using clothes to have fun and feel good is a very simple pleasure and being able to share it makes it even better!

On Instagram I use my personal account @emmalucey. To me, my blog isn't a 'brand' so I think that my blog is somewhat of a 'personal account' anyway. Instagram just shows more 'behind the scenes' of my life.

August was fun but I am so excited it is officially the first day of SPRING! Not long till my birthday!

emma

5 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,

    I really like your blog, you have awesome style.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love that white & blue/green blazer.

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah glad you've gotten through - I had the wisdom teeth thing in year 12 it was horrible!
    The personal style of your blog is what makes it awesome!
    And yay Spring! My bday is on tuesday so excited :) :)

    x Stace

    ReplyDelete
  4. great advice for people having to juggle so much!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.