4.12.13

Leather Shorts

 photo P1000343_zpsd6ec97b2.jpg photo P1000345_zpsd7c6e24b.jpg photo P1000376_zps0f54eb36.jpg photo P1000380_zps56943072.jpg photo P1000344_zps17d4b93d.jpg wearing: Scarf - Dreams In Colour, Shirt - vintage, Shorts - The Enabler, boots - Betts, Bag - Status Anxiety via The Iconic, watch - The Horse, Bracelet - Nylons & shades - Oscar Wylee. 

I am definitely a shorts girl! If you haven't noticed already. Probably because I'm a bow short of a lady, still having flashbacks from the tomboy days of the 90s. Though I couldn't resist brightening up this all-black outfit with this fun scarf.

It's been busy days since december began (which I still can't comprehend - it's already summer!) and it doesn't look like I'll be slowing down soon. Luckily 'busy' also includes half day hikes, shooting campaigns with Sydney brands, trying out new bikinis & beauty products, not to mention finding out I have officially passed my final grades for uni with distinctions and will be graduating in 2 weeks! That one hasn't sunk in yet either.

In the meantime, make sure you follow my instagram (@emmalucey) to get everyday updates!

emma

14 comments:

  1. First of all : congrats with your graduation !! What do (well, did in fact ;) ) you study?
    Second : absolutely in love with your shorts & your whole look actually!
    I am still searching for the right pair of leather shorts for me.
    xx Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. I like your outfit so much. Great shoes.
    Have a nice day, kisses:-*

    Miska
    misiayou97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya big babe. Shorts are great on you with those tanned toned legs!

    x Stace
    tee&fame

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!! ;-)

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute...
    Nice Post . . .:)

    may you want to travel,you can book hotels from my website (List of Bali Hotels and Singapore hotels Discount, Low Rates):

    Legian Hotels
    Singapore resorts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute scarf!

    http://imachicnation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your uni results! Love the outfit, its so gorgeous! I can't wait to see the campaigns you'll be working on! x

    Rosa // Rosa & Fox
    http://rosaandfox.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations with graduating! Jealous of your being in summer, it's freezing over here in ol' england, and those shorts look really gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't taken off my The Horse watch since it arrived either (thanks to you!) - it's too pretty. Also feel free to send some of that beautiful weather to Melbourne - we had a few 30+ days (a little unbearable though) and then it went straight back to 17 and raining, of course. Congratulations on graduating as well! :-)

    Like A Harte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazingly styled as usual and the weather looks lovely, jealous!

    TERRIFACE | Fashion & Fitness blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing shorts and chic getup! you're looking as fab as usual =) Congratulations with you graduation

    x
    Twee
    Instagram: @ezzentrictwee
    EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
    facebook.com/EzzentricTopz
    !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really love this outfit, and that amazing watch x

    ReplyDelete
  13. If glamour was a person, it would definitely be you! This is stunning x

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.