10.12.14

PRETTY SHADY

 photo P1290151_zps5beec556.jpg photo P1300177_zps6f802e68.jpg photo P1280568_zps0bc9066e.jpg photo P1280751_zpsacd5b114.jpg


Stay young & stay free.
I’ve always said so and of course I practice what I preach. If you take it literally, in order to ‘stay young’ you have to protect yourself and that includes sun protection. I’m not saying don’t have fun in the sun, because it’s obvious it’s one of my favourite pastimes! I’m just saying it’s so important and so easy to be safe about it. Your future self will thank and love you tons for it! Don’t you want to be that person who gets compliments like ‘wow, your skin is amazing!’ – ‘what do you mean you’re 30?! You still look 24!’ – yep, because the ‘secret’ is sunscreen and not some fantasy crème. You can’t buy youth people! So let’s be part of the generation that stops skin cancer, one summer at a time.


Australia has the highest skin cancer rate in the world. 2 in 3 of your friends will be diagnosed at some point in their lives (heavy right?) but 95-99% of skin cancers could be prevented by taking simple steps. Seeking shade, wearing sun protective clothing, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen! This year Pretty Shady have five limited edition products to keep cool (in many ways) this summer – and good news! They are running giveaways on their website. Check it out to win yourselves some goodies including hats, sunscreen, tees, sunglasses and the amazing sun umbrellas!  
Visit Pretty Shady website.


emma

3 comments:

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.