12.11.09

grow

I never have time to take photos for outfit blog posts or i just always forget.
Plus I'm between cameras. My new camera takes great photos but only outside without the flash. Its flash sucks balls so i really want to replace it.
Which is really disappointing because it got such good ratings.

Though now onto the subject of fashion.
Last week i visited my local 'mall' and spent almost half the day there and didn't find anything i really liked worth buying. On the way home i decided to drop into 7/11 for free slushie day because... well do i really need an excuse? Its free slushie day! but i also needed a treat since the shopping day was bogus.

AND while on the way to 7/11 I slammed on the brakes as i passed one of my favourite (but now strangely overpriced for an op shop) op shop. There i found this little piece of a miracle. Yeah its getting a little hot for blazers but who in their right mind would walk past this! And only for $10!

I was so happy i forgot about free slushie day.
(Its even better in person, trust. It looks a bit worn in the photos, its not)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Since i don't have any outfit photos I'll post these.
Its one of my dreams to go see the Aurora or 'The Northern Lights.'
The Wonders of Nature



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.