5.2.10

Velvet for my Valentine

I've been invited to join the 'Valentines Day - Dress to Impress Contest' on Mode Republic.
Below is my photo entry. I love this vintage dress so much and i think it would be a lovely little outfit to wear on a special date. I actually wore it to the Races last year and got so many nice compliments on it.

I'd love if you would vote for my look on Mode Republic here. If your not already a member its an easy sign up with just your email, screen name and password.
Your all lovely.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Randwick last year

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Love the colour, i'm, going voting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pweety smile.

    I snooped through your blog and the more I see the more I love. Following now :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.