21.5.10

Check Mate

Photobucket



Last night we attended the Mok Theorem show held in the Audi Showroom Sydney.

If you follow me on twitter you will already know that i thought it was amazing! A mix of neutrals in contrast with bright exotic colours. Mok Theorem did not disappoint with their new Spring/Summer 10/11 collection 'Check Mate'.

I borrowed an old nikon slr from a friend (my first time using an SLR to shoot 'moving fashion') so I'm very very excited to show you some of the designs on the runway last night (will post them tomorrow!!!)

Big thank you to Grace & Gloria Mok and Congratulations on the new collection. It was a great night and a welcome new experience!


wearing: Blazer - Lisa Ho, DIY leather shorts, Baggy Tee, Tights - ebay, Booties - rubi
Luke wearing: Nudie jeans and leather lace ups by The Horse

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Goodie Bag!
(Includes: White Glo tooth paste, Chocolates, hairspray and lovely bracelet gift from Mok Theorem!)

emma

26 comments:

  1. love your short!!and of course your boot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love your neutral mix with the leather shorts.. Looking forward to seeing the shots, sounds like a good collection
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you look stunning! I saw some photos of the collection on Anya's blog (Oui, Je Suis), it looked fabulous and I look forward to seeing more photos too!

    xoxo

    http://www.twincatvintage.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need some spotty tights i also love your blazer.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! sounds like it was a fun show!

    xo

    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your outfit! You look amazing. Totally jealous of your hair.

    Thank you for your comment, I use a canon 1000D. I'm glad you like my photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look. The shorts? hot hot hot. keepin touch!

    Kimbox--BLOG

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your getting more stylish by the post.

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very excited to start following you, love your style, lady! This outfit is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those DIY leather shorts look great, I
    m going on a quest to find some this afternoon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nail color looks stunning!

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those leather shorts are stunning :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. god, you and your outfit are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this outfit.. A lot! Your blog is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the suggestion Emma :) I've seen the buttons on beanies but never on a hat - could be cute!

    Love your shorts!
    Ruth X.x.

    twocoathangers.blogspot.com
    twocoathangers Vintage Store HERE

    ReplyDelete
  16. the leather shorts (and whole outfit) look amazing on you! basic colors mixed together perfectly.

    http://thisfreebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your shorts with hose, but how did you DIY them?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what and awesome event! you looked chic with your black shorts! great choice :)

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. loving the leathery shorts..i need a pair STAT.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there!
    It's the first time I visit your blog and I really like it. I love the outfit in this post!

    You can visit my blog to and maybe we can follow eachother?

    Love, Valerie

    screamyourfeelingsout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.