7.6.10

Candle Fire

Photobucket

Me playing with fire, goofing around whilst shooting the new vintage collection going online this week (Thursday). Thought I'd show you guys a little sneak peek. Vintage velvet dress and also wearing my amazing lavender tights from we love colours. (If you squint i kind of look like a floating black ghost)



Here's Some of the vintage items online this week in the

Photobucket


I absolutely love this Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat! All the way from America (can you imagine whats its seen in its travels!)


Photobucket

Denim vest with fur trim hood, Teal&Pink blouse Dress, Classic Olive Blazer ( i love this!) and leather shoulder bag,
Mint embroided Long Blazer, Velvet Floral Shirt, Baggy Sweater Dress,
Tie& button Mini Dress, Nautical Winter Blazer, Alexa Chung Inspired - Silk Pussy Bow Blouse

19 comments:

  1. Cool your dress and the vintage grey pulli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the leopard coat. I already have one but I'm seriously considering bidding on this one too... :)

    Jess
    www.thevelvetbow.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i MUST HAVE that leopard print jacket in my wardrobe. i've been looking for one like it for years!

    amazing collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great purple tights!! I have something similar to the velvet floral shirt you have on show, I stole it from my mum from english eccentrics and its unbelievably comfortable x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leopard coat is fabulous - if it wasn't 35+ degrees here it would be mine! :)

    Luv, Friend in Fashion
    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair is amazing, do you use specific curlers to curl the ends? or you might tell me its all natural in that case i might just have to hate you and be extremely jealous :(

    jerseyandthemonkey.blogspot.com

    p.s do you ship internationally?

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gonna check out the shop. Fingers crossed... I'm suppose to be saving money!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, i really want the velvet dress!

    paintingtherosesblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. laaaav that first dress.

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hat in the first picture. You have such a cute blog! I followed ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. The leopard coat is amazing, love it!

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are such great combinations! i love love the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that hat in the first picture :)
    great collection!
    that denim cut-off vest with the fur is so gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love every look! Aweosme :-D
    Keep in touch love, Kimberley xxxxKimboxKimboxKimbox

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm digging that first outfit so hard! Must get a hat like that. All great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that photos of you <3 that triangle ring is killer cool

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.