6.1.11

eye of the planet

Photobucket


I love my fisheye film camera

Have i told you this yet?
Well yes I do. Unfortunately I only got to use half a roll of film because during New Years celebrations the film somehow came off the winding spool. Mystery.

Anyway, here are the shots I got and you may notice a couple look like Jupiter. These ones are double exposures and they are so fun when they work out!

Early saturday morning I am starting my road trip and the first stop is Forster. On Tuesday I'll be up in good ol' byron bay camping with friends. Here's hoping it doesn't rain too much (I've now been told Byron bay is actually one of the most rainy locations in NSW. True?).

I won't be back for a week or so but all you dears can keep up with me and keep in touch with me via twitter.

See you on the flip side



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

emma

17 comments:

  1. I want one of these lenses so bad. They are so cool!!!

    toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
    Check out about my new post on how fashion can be a life style!!
    xoxo, A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! Love the fisheye. Very holga-esq.

    We just added tons of new winter garb! Come check out our website!

    www.avintagelovestory.com
    www.lalalandvintageclothing.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pictures turned out great... how do you get them developed? do you get them on a cd to keep digitally?

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos, you and your boy are so cute

    www.ohyouarethemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great, so jealous you've been to the beach I am currently looking at rain out my window :( Hope you have a fun trip,
    R x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos- you're tempting me to get a fisheye now! Damnit.

    Second one from the bottom is genius!

    Danni
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. True about the rain.
    I door knocked around Lismore last March, which just so happens to be the rainy season. Not fun.

    I love fisheye! I hope to get a fisheye lens for my D90 when funds are better (which may never happen at the rate I'm going)

    The first photo after the typing is fantastic

    -m xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow , i love these photos. they are all wonderful. I want a fisheye film camera :) Have fun at Byron Bay !


    http://faialofa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! You have inspired me to bring out my fisheye again! I cannot believe I have neglected it all this time when such pleasure and fun could have been had!!! xx vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your photos! can't wait to hear about your trip have fun!

    xoxo
    jO
    http://fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a lot of fun! ha I have a film camera that takes 4 images at once (or something cooki like that) but I am scared to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty. xx


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to come by & check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. dude, that camera makes me so happy. those pictures are beyond brilliant. you are such a freaking rock star.

    http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
    operation megan fox...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wondeful photos! Fish eye cameras must be so lovely to work with!

    Katie. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love fish eye photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.