21.1.11

silk feathers

Photobucket

Well Hello Hello to an outfit post. First of the year I think. I wore this on the first day of my coastal roadtrip.

My roadtrip was from Sydney to Forster to Byron Bay.
We had to take a couple (long) detours due to the Queensland/Northern NSW floods but we arrived safe and sound and ready to disco.

I love this wide brim hat. Its a vintage one I've had for a while and I added my favourite feather pin.

My summer holiday continues on the weekend when I take another roadtrip. Down the coast this time for a bit of camping, water rafting and general chill out.

Am I lucky this year or is this just a really good summer?
Hope your all having a good one

wearing: Silk Maxi Skirt - vintage
Singlet - Sportsgirl
Vest - vintage
Clogs - Rubi
Necklace - gift
Hat - vintage

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

emma

16 comments:

  1. Love your hat and your sunglasses! Hope the roadtrip was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely!! Love your hat :) And I think I have a vintage silk skirt pretty identical to that except in crimson!
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lovely post. your skirt is wonderful :)


    faialofa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your skirt! it's amazing!
    those shoes are pretty awesome too! (:

    http://paper-aeroplane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skrit and the hat!
    And your attitude in the first photo is incredible. Kinda like "Yes, I'm wearing this and I don't car ewhat you think"
    Gorgeous.
    -m xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue of your skirt is so lovely! Nice to see an outfit post :)

    Aleena x

    http://thepapermannequin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so laid-back and perfect. The hat and clogs finish it all off nicely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those Rubi clogs, I was going to buy them and now I regret not buying them because they look amazing on you! I love these photos, they're so pretty! How terrible about the floods...they're coming down to us in Melbourne now too! x x x

    ashandbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like the perfect summer! this is such a wonderful outfit. that silk skirt looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful, great skirt. i love byron bay, you're so lucky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Emma girl, I love the hat and skirt. Such a laidback summer vibe, ohh I love Sydney style xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're such a cutie! I love your outfit, I wish it was as warm here so I could get my skirts out! The hat adds a certain touch that compliments it all; lovely!

    Sounds like you had a great summer!

    Katie. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those hat and sunglasses are so chic!

    Please visit my blog and follow me!
    http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.