14.2.11

'Down By The River' with Sunburn Swimwear

Photobucket

I received these amazing Seafolly Plume cosies from swimwear website SUNBURN.
I love the cosies from Seafolly because they sell separates (Size small cosies usually come with teeny tiny tops that I can never fit my top half into!) and these fit me perfectly!

I could go on about how much I love this bikini but to be honest I just had so much fun shooting these photos down by the river and isn't that what summer swims are all about?
Having fun, jumping around and diving under the cool water without having to be self conscience about your bikini sliding off! It was perfect!

I fell in love with this feather pattern and I'm all for the natural colours!

The Plume bikini (top and bottom here) are by Seafolly as are the gold bangles I'm wearing (love wearing gold when I go swimming!)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big thank you to the Team at Sunburn Swimwear and to the Amazing Olivia that spoilt me like it was christmas all over again!

emma

p.s - stay tuned for my next post which will be the 'behind the scenes' adventures from the shoot (includes photos of my outfit and getting lost on the way to the river)

16 comments:

  1. ooo love these! pretty pics as always em! You make the swimmers look fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these photos, so pretty!
    feathers are my favourite<3
    looking forward to your behind the scenes post
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel like swapping bodies with me anytime soon?
    The shots are gorgeous!

    -m xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how this isn't shot a typical beach - the river location is fantastic and really ties in Seafolly and the Australian outback together. Lovin the print - you look great!

    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    x Your Only Blackswan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely keen for a catch up, anytime you have a couple of hours free. You're hairi is about 10 times longer than last time I saw you!!!!


    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these shots, so pretty! and i know what you mean about different sizes, i'm always bigger on the bottom than the top so separate sizes are a dream come true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well we definitely dont have to pretend to be nice because you look amazing in these & the total cut/style & colour of these bikinis are so flattering. if i hadnt already spent so much on bikinis this season id be popping off to by these asap!x


    http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh they are my dream bathers!! very jealous :)
    I'm also the same, big top half haha.
    can't wait for the next post ;)

    x Stace
    http://teeandfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the most insane figure and tan, I need to move to Oz and quit biscuits! Awesome bikini too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A M A Z I N G!
    I'm glad you love the bikini babe, you look absolutely stunning!

    <3 Olivia xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing! and that bikini is awesome.


    BOXMOONBABBLE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoooaaa lady, I wish i looked this hot in a bikini. I tend to have the opposite problem, tiny tits and a fat ass makes it hard to find a good bikini. Im going to try my lucky with seafolly and hope for the best xx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.