21.4.11

Samsung SMART TV Event (*Fashion bloggers included)


Hello Dears! I have left the land of the long white cloud and am back safe and sound in the land of Aus. I have so much to show on Spin Dizzy Fall from my trip to NZ but first I have two special posts to show you!


Photobucket



The week before I left was one of the busiest weeks I have had in a long time (Uni work, packing, saying goodbyes.. you get the idea) but I managed to put on my game face and attend the Samsung Smart Tv launch in the city the night before my plane took off for NZ.

Me and Brooke (who you all know from our previous blogger dates posted on SDF) were delighted to meet and catch up with some other sydney (and sydney-ish/east coastal) bloggers while being introduced to the Samsung Smart TV!



Photobucket
(note Brooke's newly dyed tips, love it)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweets in fish bowls = a must have at all events
Photobucket
Marg from Shine By Three wearing amazing lace up pants
Photobucket
Sara and the lovely Chloe
Photobucket
Some of the best canapes I've ever encountered at an event
Photobucket
A hair-in-face outfit shot wearing my brightest pair of shoes to dress up a dark outfit.
Photobucket
Vintage platform loafers
Photobucket
Margaret from Shine By Three, Sara from Harper and Harley, Nicole from Gary Pepper Vintage, myself and Brooke from re:new.



While I was away I received my accreditation for RAFW in a couple weeks time so expect more sydney blogger's posts in the near future.


emma

9 comments:

  1. great photos!! and love your shoes :)

    http://www.lightmymidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this is nice!!!! looking forward to catching up with everyone again soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting re you at RAFW. thats going to be soooo good. cant wait to see all your shots & hear about it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog
    Its lovely! and your hair is really nice :)

    xx from edinburgh

    http://miramichiscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello fancy pants,
    just wanted to do a drive by and let you know -
    your blog is all kinds of lovely!
    That is all. exohexoh

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a great night, and I love the smarties in a giant fishbowl! x

    Spinning Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes! One of the most interesting take on loafers i've seen!

    xx Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, late to comment, but great photos. 100 times better than mine! *lol

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.