2.7.12

Vodka Infused Oranges [Bali Photo Diary]

PhotobucketPhotobucket
In Seminyak we had cocktails at Potato Head. It was what I was expecting. Filled with lots of people (half cool, half snooty) but still good to visit. My cocktail was cute in a teapot but I think they switched the vodka for tequila which I can't stand! Luke had a lime foam cocktail.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketThen onto a huge dinner at Khaima on 'EatStreet'. 
Wearing: dress - Somedays Lovin (MHQ) and Vest - OneOneSeven.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Our favourite dinner so far was at the Pearl French Restaurant in Seminyak. The 'starters' plate was "the tits". Our table was under a canopy of fairy lights (above) and the, now 'Bali famous', Head Chef/Owner came around to chat with us during the meal.

Photobucket
New Seafolly bottoms. PERFECT! 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Lovin' the coconut water on the streets and high tea at the Biku Tea House. 
Check out the spread!!! Ice tea please!


If you follow me on insta or twitter you'll know we are in Ubud now (in the Mountains/center area).
It's much more peaceful here, I love it! More photos to come!

emma

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a ball of a time in Bali, Emm! Keep the photos and posts coming - living vicariously through the Winter through you!

    x Aprilia

    www.aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss Ubud so much, these photo's just made me realise i got to get back to Indo soon! Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

    Shikha
    Red Mera Vintage

    x

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.