22.12.13

NEED NOT WANT


It's getting hot down under! Hope everyone is keeping cool in the Sydney heat wave. Definitely time for short shorts & mini dresses. Can you believe this entire outfit was sourced from Universal Store? Just proving you can create a unique look just in one place. A new pair of Converse was actually something I wanted (I mean NEEDED) this Christmas and thank to Universal my wish came true. Such an easy summer piece. On the other end of the spectrum are these crazy-ass Cameo shorts which are looking good on my list of 'possible Christmas day outfits'. I can't believe it's so close! Hope you all get what you want & NEED this Christmas :)

xx

emma

6 comments:

  1. love your floral shorts! it's just emphasize your long legs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colorful shorts & the combination is great!
    Wish I lived in a country where we could have summer/sunshine/warm temperatures during christmas !
    xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really gorgeous and summery, I adore your shorts and those converse are so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Converse are the best shoes ever! And I LOVE your style, portuguese fan :) Missing summer outfits and the australian weather..

    xx
    www.lesfashionablesjours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great casual look, loving the printed shorts!

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.