11.4.14

RED RED [MBFWA 14]

 photo spindizzyfallmbfwa5_zpsb08f08b0.jpg photo spindizzyfallmbfwa6_zpsb04845dd.jpg photo spindizzyfallmbfwa1_zpsbd4edc61.jpg photo spindizzyfallmbfwa2_zps37e063fd.jpg photo spindizzyfallmbfwa4_zpsb89fe101.jpg wearing: Skirt - Blesse'd Are The Meek, Top - BC the label, shoes - Wanted Shoes, shades - Quay eyewear, bag - vintage, watch - The Horse

Or perhaps it's orange? Let's just call it Tomato and call it a day. Day 3 that is, of Fashion Week. Day 3 started with Dion Lee II in this amazing building on Danks Street that had these old cathedral style windows inside. I thought a bright pop of colour would brighten up my week - happy to say it succeeded. Paired with my favourite platforms obviously. More from day 3 coming soon! Stick around. 

Photos by Fabliha & Connie. 

emma

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, absolutely love the colors and your styling.

    Ivana
    xo

    Rue de Tres Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! it's so good when you find a top and skirt that match perfectly. I love those shoes too, so fab!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors!

    http://tropicalxbitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.