16.11.14

Urged

 photo P1270516_zps7ee55cd2.jpg photo P1270526_zps641b05bc.jpg photo P1270539_zps0a633cc2.jpg photo P1270545_zps79cf53cf.jpg photo P1270517_zps27a69180.jpg wearing: Top - Chip Chop, Shorts - Topshop, espadrilles - Urge, watch - The Horse, sunnies - Le Specs, bag - vintage. 

I've had a pretty huge week. Busy but good busy - the best kind! My week days consisted of a lot of emails, meetings, shooting and planning (mostly travel planning for Singapore on Thursday). My weekend started with a bang down the south coast where I witnessed my fellow blogger & babe Ally from Substance & JD get married - it was at Cupitt's Winery so of course there was a tonne of wine & good times at the reception. Next we drove north of Sydney on Saturday to see the greatest living band in the world - The Rolling Stones play at Hope Estate in the Hunter Valley. Currently having a much needed afternoon rest and watching movies before another big week ahead! Make sure you follow me on twitter & instagram for extra photos & behind the scenes shenanigans. xx

emma

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet outfit, i love it! xx

    stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh wow your outfit is so cute. Love your shoes.I saw a really very cute pendant for this cute outfit

    http://daryalondon.co.uk/shop/pendants/sasha-emerald

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful summer tan!

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.