16.11.14

Urged

 photo P1270516_zps7ee55cd2.jpg photo P1270526_zps641b05bc.jpg photo P1270539_zps0a633cc2.jpg photo P1270545_zps79cf53cf.jpg photo P1270517_zps27a69180.jpg wearing: Top - Chip Chop, Shorts - Topshop, espadrilles - Urge, watch - The Horse, sunnies - Le Specs, bag - vintage. 

I've had a pretty huge week. Busy but good busy - the best kind! My week days consisted of a lot of emails, meetings, shooting and planning (mostly travel planning for Singapore on Thursday). My weekend started with a bang down the south coast where I witnessed my fellow blogger & babe Ally from Substance & JD get married - it was at Cupitt's Winery so of course there was a tonne of wine & good times at the reception. Next we drove north of Sydney on Saturday to see the greatest living band in the world - The Rolling Stones play at Hope Estate in the Hunter Valley. Currently having a much needed afternoon rest and watching movies before another big week ahead! Make sure you follow me on twitter & instagram for extra photos & behind the scenes shenanigans. xx

emma

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet outfit, i love it! xx

    stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see the Rolling Stones play just for the experience and the tick off the bucket list! Congrats to Ally and JD on their wedding. ;)

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics= ] ]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh wow your outfit is so cute. Love your shoes.I saw a really very cute pendant for this cute outfit

    http://daryalondon.co.uk/shop/pendants/sasha-emerald

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful summer tan!

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.