18.8.13

Jungle Jeans

 photo IMG_0220_zps457ef784.jpg photo IMG_0228_zpsb457e598.jpg photo IMG_0234_zps7493f516.jpg photo IMG_0252_zps0da46fef.jpg photo IMG_0267_zps7772b13e.jpg photo IMG_0241_zpsa5e95648.jpg wearing: jeans - She Inside, Bag - vintage, boots - Betts, sweater - She Inside and shades - Zero UV.

I fell in love with these kooky jeans because of the gorgeous blue colour in the print! I wore this outfit yesterday when Luke and I went for a picnic down by the river. It was a glorious day and we ended up lazing around in the sun for hours, reading and eating lots of cheese, strawberries and salami (my favourite)! We then walked down the river to watch a baseball game that was playing nearby. I don't always like sports that much but I do enjoy watching a real game (opposed to watching it on TV). Plus I played softball as a child so even though we didn't know anyone who was playing it was so much fun to just sit, relax and not think about anything but the game.

This week will be super busy for me and I will also be visiting the MHQ head office to style my looks for the show on Saturday so keep an eye on my instagram.
Hope you all had lovely weekends!

emma

17 comments:

  1. The print is amazing! Love the colours on them!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so gorgeous dear!
    really like your sense of style :)
    Wish you a beautiful sunday.
    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. those jeans are gorgeous! I love a good printed pant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great way of wearing tropical print jeans in an autumn/winter appropriate style...awesome! xx

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that jumper it looks so cosy! and the outfit is so well put together i love it! :) xx

    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this transitional look!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  7. www.prettystrangerz.blogspot.com

    This is such a cool outfit, I adore those boots!!
    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this outfit! Sounds like you had such a lovely day with Luke! xx

    www.alishayi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with that knit; its all that cable knit detailing and the large sizing. Brilliant!

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful look! love that knit..goes perfect with those fun jeans :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sunday sounds delightful & the perfect attire to match!
    Thanks for stopping by hun! Good luck styling at MBFF
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice look!! Love your pants and boots!!
    xoxo
    lore
    http://www.plikipliki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute look! In love with those boots!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The sweater looks perfect with those pants! I love it.
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.